Rules and usage policy websms.bg
websms.bg can change, modify or add terms and conditions. Please keep this page as a referrer and in case you do not agree with one of our terms and conditions DO NOT use the services of websms.bg
DATA COLLECTION AND PURPOSE:
The IP address of the computer that accessed the internet and websms.bg which is used both for statistics and tracking of the individual or company that has participated or acted on his/its own to cause any kind of damage or fraud against websms.bg
websms.bg collects through the registration process the name, last name, address, telephone, mobile number, email address, V.A.T. number, Tax office, proffession, City to conduct statistic reports and use them to invoice or contact the individual, business or organization for several matters that have to do with websms.bg (for example to promote offers or new services)
Terms and conditions of websms.bg
By registering to websms.bg you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The bulk sms service and database manipulation is conducted by websms.bg and its stuff, from now on «the company».
2. You are not allowed to use the bulk sms service of websms.bg to send sms that have sexual, racist or offensive content of any kind that would insult an individual or group of people, manners or customs, religious believes.
3. You agree that in case of a lawsuit by a third party for any reason that has to do with sms messages sent from your account, you will take full responsibility and recognize that the company has no responsibility whatsoever.
4. You acknowledge that the company is responsible to deliver the sms messages to the networks and is not responsible for any delays or failed messages. The successful and on time delivery is affected also by:
a) If the owner of the mobile number has network coverage
b) If the device is on
c) If weather conditions allow the normal function of the network
d) If the network is overloaded
You can not accuse in any case the company for failed or delayed messages.
5. You edit (collect, store, use) personal data and cell phone numbers only after a writen permission by the owner of the mobile number.
6. You guarantee that in case someone asks the exclusion of his mobile number from your lists you will delete that number from your databases.
7. You guarantee that you will not use the services of the company to send spam sms (advertising sms to random mobile numbers)
8. In case you will not comply to any of the above terms the company can deny you its services.
9. With your registration to websms.bg you agree to all the terms and conditions.
10. You are not allowed to use the buttons back - forward - refresh of your browser to avoid double submissions. In case you do and get charged for a second sms there will be no refund.
11. websms.bg has the right to change its prices without further notice, still prices will always be available on our price list in websms.bg.
12. websms.bg can change, modify, add the terms and conditions at any time and without warning but is obligated to keep this page updated anytime something changes in the terms and conditions. If a user continues to use the services of websms.bg that will automatically mean he accepts the new terms and conditions.
13. Fair usage policy: Percentage of sms 50%-55%(maximum) to GLOBUL. If you exceed this amount then at the end of the month you will be charged for 0.09 leva to GLOBUL and 0.06 leva to other networks.
14. ** With your registration you agree to receive sms and/or email that will let you know about new services and/or prices (You can opt-out anytime by unmarking this setting on your account)
15.If you do not agree with any of the above terms please do not use our services.
Non Disclosure Agreement
It is understood and agreed between Web Solutions Company L.T.D. and the signing party, (collectively referred to as “the Parties”) that the Parties herein would each like to provide the other with certain information that may be considered confidential and/or proprietary. To ensure the protection of such information and in consideration of the agreement to exchange said information, the parties agree as follows:
1. The confidential information to be disclosed under this Agreement (“Confidential Information”) can be described as and includes: Technical and business information relating to proprietary ideas, patentable ideas and/or trade secrets, existing and/or contemplated products and services, research and development, production, projections, customers, pricing, clients, marketing, and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.In addition to the above, Confidential Information shall also include, and the parties shall have a duty to protect, other confidential and/or sensitive information which is (a) disclosed as such in writing and marked as confidential (or with other similar designation) at the time of disclosure; and/or (b) disclosed by in any other manner and identified as confidential at the time of disclosure and is also summarized and designated as confidential in a written memorandum delivered within thirty (30) days of the disclosure.
2. The parties shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of exploring a potential business and/or consulting relationship between the Parties, and shall not otherwise disclose any confidential information to other parties unless mutually agreed in writing.
3. The Parties shall limit disclosure of Confidential Information within its own organization to its directors, officers, and/or partners a need to know and shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party (whether an individual, corporation, or other entity) without prior written consent. The parties shall satisfy its obligations under this paragraph if it takes affirmative measures to ensure compliance with these confidentiality obligations by its employees, agents, consultants and others who are permitted access to or use of the Confidential Information.
4. This Agreement imposes no obligation upon the Parties with respect to any Confidential Information (a) that was possessed before receipt; (b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of receiving party; (c) is rightfully received from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality; (d) is disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with the authorization of the disclosing party; or (e) is independently developed.
5. The parties warrant that they have the right to make the disclosures under this Agreement.
6. This Agreement shall not be construed as creating, conveying, transferring, granting or conferring upon either party any rights, license or authority in or to the information exchanged, except the limited right to use Confidential Information specified in paragraph 2. Furthermore and specifically, no license or conveyance of any intellectual property rights is granted or implied by this Agreement.
7. Neither party shall be liable to the other in any manner whatsoever for any decisions, obligations, costs or expenses incurred, changes in business practices, plans, organization, products, services, or otherwise, based on either party’s decision to use or rely on any information exchanged under this Agreement.
8. If there is a breach or threatened breach of any provision of this Agreement, it is agreed and understood that the non- breaching party shall have no adequate remedy in money or other damages and accordingly shall be entitled to injunctive relief; provided however, no specification in this Agreement of any particular remedy shall be construed as a waiver or prohibition of any other remedies in the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement.
9. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information and supersedes any prior agreements, understandings, or representations with respect thereto. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by authorized representatives of both parties. This Agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of Bulgaria. In the event that this agreement, is breached, any and all disputes must be settled in a court of competent jurisdiction in Bulgaria.
10. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit WHEREFORE, the parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.